Helping you to prepare for a brighter future!
In our Professional Development Workshop you will hear from our experienced speakers about the endless opportunities available to science graduates, and which skills learnt at University are most important for your future career. You will also get the opportunity to ask advice on how you can succeed in today's industry, and receive tips on how to perfect your CV and create your own personal brand. Don't miss out on this great chance to meet and network with like-minded people!
- Iain Hosie (Managing Director, Revolution Fibres)
- Carl Brown (Manufacturing Specialist, Thermo Fisher Scientific)
- Richard Moir (Product Manager, Biomatters)
- Catherine Stephens (Manager, CDES)
Why should you attend?
- Learn which skills from university are relevant for the industry!
- Find out how STEM graduates are doing in the workforce today
- Find out what really matters to employers when they screen potential employees!
- Learn about the purpose of interviews and how to do well!
- Gain insight into what it’s like to be a science/engineering student in the industry
- Opportunity to mix and mingle with like-minded individuals in your field!
Don't forget to bring your latest CV if you would like to get it checked for advice! Morning tea and lunch provided. Early Bird Ticket Sales until Wednesday 18th March.